Welcome to Jambo
We offer websites and digital services that may be accessed using third-party web browsers, or through web and mobile applications that are provided by us (collectively “The JAMBO Applications”). This document sets out the terms of your relationship with JAMBO and the conditions for using the JAMBO Applications. It is important that you read and understand the Terms of Service before using any of the JAMBO Applications. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the JAMBO Applications.
Information about us
- We are ixo.world AG, a company registered in Liechtenstein with its address at 30 Herrengasse, Vaduz, 9490 (herein referred to as “ixo”, "ixo.world", "we", "our", or "us").
- If you would like to contact us please email email@example.com.
Information about you
- You must be 18 years or older and competent in terms of the laws in your country of residence, to enter into this legally binding agreement for you to use the JAMBO Applications.
- You acknowledge that you are not located in a country that is subject to any U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the JAMBO Applications;
- Your User Content within the JAMBO Applications;
- Your violation of these Terms of Service;
- Your wilful misconduct in relation to us.
What you need to know about using the JAMBO Applications
- The risks of crypto asset transactions
- The JAMBO Applications enable you to initiate and manage crypto asset transactions on blockchains and similar networks ("Web3").
- Dealing or trading in crypto assets is inherently risky. The prices of cryptocurrency can change rapidly. We cannot guarantee that the value of any crypto asset that you purchase or hold will not fall. You therefore buy, sell, send, receive, or trade any crypto assets entirely at your own risk when using the JAMBO Applications.
- Transactions that you initiate using the JAMBO Applications rely on the availability and operation of the relevant Web3 networks. Errors, forks, or malfunctions in a Web3 network may cause transactions that you initiate through the JAMBO Applications to fail. This may mean that the transaction you were originally intending to perform will no longer be available.
- Due to the decentralized nature of Web3 networks and how blockchain technology operates, there may be no single point of failure, so neither we nor any other specific party can be responsible to you for errors or losses that you may suffer as a result of using Web3 networks.
- Regulatory risks
- The JAMBO Applications do not facilitate storage or sending fiat currencies and ixo.world is not authorised to conduct regulated activities by the Financial Markets Authority in Liechtenstein, or by any other regulator anywhere else in the world.
- Crypto assets that you choose to manage using the JAMBO Applications are not covered or underwritten by any regulatory guarantees or compensation schemes. The JAMBO Applications are therefore not like a regular bank account and you should not use JAMBO Applications as a substitute for your regular bank account.
- Network fees
- To make transactions on most Web3 networks, you will have to pay network fees. For example, on the JAMBO blockchain network, this is known as "gas". Network fees are set by the operators of each network and can vary depending on how congested the network is.
- Transactions might fail if the network fee that you offer for a transaction is set too low. We will not be responsible to you for any losses that you may suffer as a result of a transaction failing.
- Early access features
- Web3 technology changes quickly, so we work hard to keep the features and functionalities of our JAMBO Applications up to date. We may sometimes offer you early access to new Web3 networks and new features of the JAMBO Applications. We will tell you when you are accessing such a feature or network.
- Although we try our best to make sure that any features we offer are of a good quality, the new and untested nature of these early access networks and features means there is a greater chance you will experience problems and increased risks using them.
- We cannot guarantee that early access features and networks will always be available, free from errors, or meet the standards you might expect from more established and mainstream services.
- Third-party apps and exchanges
- The JAMBO Applications let you use certain applications that are integrated with ixo.world, as well as cryptocurrency trading platforms. However, we are not responsible for these applications in any way.
- Your use of these applications will always be subject to the separate terms and conditions of the application provider. Make sure you check the provider's website for the most up to date version of their terms and conditions before using their services through the JAMBO Applications.
- If someone gets access to your phone or computer, they might be able to steal your crypto assets. You should keep your phone and computer safe by using a strong password and keeping your software up to date.
- You are responsible for keeping your mobile device secure. Do not use the JAMBO Applications on a device that has been "jailbroken", "cracked", "rooted" or otherwise had restrictions in the software removed, as this may compromise the security of your crypto wallet and you may lose your crypto assets.
- Accessing the JAMBO Applications on your mobile devices
- To use the JAMBO Applications on your mobile device, you will need to generate or import cryptographic secret keys or passphrases.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your cryptographic keys and passphrases.
- Depending on the type of device you use, you may also have the option to configure the JAMBO Applications to allow you to use your fingerprint and/or face ID to access the JAMBO Applications.
- If you lose your mobile device or change it, you can regain access to your crypto wallet on a new device by using the cryptographic private key or secret key-phrase that you have stored securely in your own private location.
Your right to use the JAMBO Applications
- The materials and content comprising the JAMBO Applications belong to us or our third party licensors.
- We allow you to download and access the JAMBO Applications on your mobile device in accordance with these Terms of Service and we grant you a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable license for this purpose only.
- Your right to use the JAMBO Applications is personal to you and you are not allowed to transfer this right to another person.
- Your right to use the JAMBO Applications does not stop us from giving other people the right to use the JAMBO Applications.
- Unless allowed by these Terms of Service and as permitted by the functionality of the JAMBO Applications, you agree not to:
- Copy any portion of the JAMBO Applications.
- Give or sell or otherwise make available any portion of the JAMBO Applications to anybody else.
- Modify any portion of the JAMBO Applications in any way.
- Look for or access the software code of any portion of the JAMBO Applications that we have not expressly published publicly under an open-source license.
- You agree that all confidential information, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the JAMBO Applications belong to us or rights-holders who have licenced those rights to us.
- You agree that you have no rights in or to any portion of The JAMBO Applications other than the right to use it in accordance with these Terms of Service.
App store provisions
- You acknowledge that these Terms of Service set out the terms of the agreement between you and us only, and do not apply to your relationship with Apple Inc, Google Ireland Limited or any other provider of an app store or distribution platform from which you download the JAMBO Applications (the "Store Provider").
- We are solely responsible for performance of the JAMBO Applications, the content that we make available through the JAMBO Applications, support or maintenance of the JAMBO Applications. The Store Provider will not have any obligation to provide maintenance or support services for the JAMBO Applications.
- We will be solely responsible if the JAMBO Applications do not comply with any promises (including any promises made in respect of their functionality, suitability or fitness for purpose). To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Store Provider will not be responsible to you for any claims in relation to the JAMBO Applications.
- In the event of any claim by you that the JAMBO Applications infringe another person's intellectual property rights, we and not the Store Provider, will be solely responsible for investigating, defending, settling or otherwise dealing with any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- The Store Provider (and members of its corporate group) are third party beneficiaries under these Terms of Service and have the right to enforce these Terms of Service against you.
Rules of Acceptable Use
- In addition to the other requirements within these Terms of Service, this section describes specific rules that apply to your use of the JAMBO Applications (the "Rules of Acceptable Use").
- When using the JAMBO Applications you must not:
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the JAMBO Applications;
- Permit another person to use the JAMBO Applications on your behalf, unless such person is authorised by you;
- Use The JAMBO Applications if we have suspended or banned you from using these applications and related services;
- Advocate, promote or engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct, including any criminal activity, fraud or money laundering, or other conduct that may cause damage or injury to any person or property.
- We may check the transactions you make using our JAMBO Applications and the crypto assets you manage using our JAMBO Applications to make sure you follow our Rules of Acceptable Use, including making sure that the crypto assets you manage were not bought with illegal money, or obtained by fraudulent means.
- Failure to comply with Rules of Acceptable Use constitutes a serious breach of these Terms of Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (with or without notice):
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the JAMBO Applications;
- Issuing you a warning;
- Legal action against you, including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Ending our relationship
- If at any time you do not feel that you can agree to these Terms of Service or any changes made to the Terms of Service of the JAMBO Applications, you must immediately stop using the JAMBO Applications.
- We may immediately end your use of the JAMBO Applications if you break the Rules of Acceptable Use, any other important rule(s), or terms and conditions we set for accessing and using the JAMBO Applications, including these Terms of Service.
- We may also withdraw the JAMBO Applications and terminate the services we provide, as long as we give you reasonable notice that we plan to do this.
- If you stop using our JAMBO Applications, or we stop providing the JAMBO Applications, you will lose your right to use them. This will not affect your rights to the crypto assets you manage through the JAMBO Applications. However, the JAMBO Applications that help you process transactions with those crypto assets will no longer work. You can still access your crypto assets by setting up transactions through the JAMBO Applications, downloading the transaction data, and using that data to process the transaction with a different crypto wallet service provider.
- The termination of your use of the JAMBO Applications shall not affect any of your obligations to pay any sums due to us.
- Nothing in this paragraph affects any legal rights you may have under the law of the country in which you are resident.
Our responsibilities to you
- We will do our best to make sure that the features and functionalities of the JAMBO Applications are satisfactory. However, we cannot control the applications, services, or networks that you access through the JAMBO Applications. We don't produce these third party applications, so we can't promise that they will always be compatible with the JAMBO Applications.
- We will do our best to make sure that the features of JAMBO Applications that require a connection to the Internet and compatible networks are always available to you. However, due to the nature of the Internet, Web3 networks and technology in general, any such features of the JAMBO Applications may be unavailable at times if we need to undertake any emergency or scheduled maintenance on our systems. This means that we are unable to promise that your use of those features of the JAMBO Applications will always be uninterrupted, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations. We will notify you of any planned outages; however, we may not be able to do this if any outages are caused by circumstances outside of our control. To the extent we are able to do so, we exclude any commitments that may be implied by law.
- In the event of claims arising out of the provision of the JAMBO Applications, our responsibility to you will never be more than the amount you have paid us, in the event that you have not paid us any money, we shall have no responsibility whatsoever to you.
- In every case, we will never be responsible for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable or that is caused by a failure by you to comply with these Terms of Service. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you downloaded the JAMBO Applications, both we and you knew it might happen.
- These terms do not affect your rights under the applicable law of the country in which you are resident, including our responsibility to you for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or if we deliberately breach our commitments in these Terms of Service.
- We hope you enjoy using the JAMBO Applications. If there is a problem with using them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can try to resolve the problem.
- In the unlikely event that we have not been able to resolve a dispute informally, we will then discuss and agree with you on the most effective way of resolving our dispute.
Changes to the JAMBO Applications
- We are constantly updating and improving the JAMBO Applications to try and find ways to provide you with new and innovative features and services. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behaviours and the way people use the Internet and the JAMBO Applications.
- We may need to make changes to the JAMBO Applications. These changes might mean that we stop supporting a part of the JAMBO Applications, or a feature related to the JAMBO Applications. If this happens, it could affect your past activities on the JAMBO Applications and certain features you use. However, any changes will not affect your rights to the crypto assets you manage using the JAMBO Applications.
- You agree that changes to the JAMBO Applications will take place over time and this is an important basis on which we grant you access to the JAMBO Applications. Once we have made changes to the JAMBO Applications, your continued use of the JAMBO Applications will show that you have accepted any changes to the JAMBO Applications. You are always free to stop using the JAMBO Applications.
- Some changes to the JAMBO Applications provide important updates, upgrades and bug fixes. Declining such changes to the JAMBO Applications may expose the JAMBO Application on your mobile device to increased security risk. You will also not be able to access new or upgraded functionalities that we may offer through the JAMBO Applications.
Changes to the documents
- We may revise these Terms of Service from time to time but the most current version will always be at https://www.ixo.world/mobile-terms-of-use.
- Changes will usually occur because of new features being added to the JAMBO Applications, changes in the law, or where we need to clarify our position on something.
- Usually we will try to give you some warning before the new terms become effective. However, sometimes changes will need to be made immediately and if this happens we will not give you any notice.
Documents that apply to our relationship with you
- The current version of the Terms of Service contains the only terms and conditions that apply to our relationship with you.
- We intend to rely on these Terms of Service as setting out the written terms of our agreement with you for the provision of the JAMBO Applications. If part of the Terms of Service cannot be enforced then the remainder of the Terms of Service will still apply to our relationship.
- If you do not comply with these Terms of Service and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean we have given up any right we have and we may still take action in the future.
- The laws of Liechtenstein will apply to all disputes and the interpretation of these Terms of Service.
- This does not affect your rights under the law of the country in which you are resident, including (where applicable) your right to have a dispute in relation to your use of the JAMBO Applications heard in the courts of that country.
Contact, feedback and complaints
- If you need to contact us about these Terms of Service or any other document mentioned in them, please email email@example.com.
- We value hearing from users and are always interested in learning about ways to improve the JAMBO Applications. By providing your feedback you agree that you are giving up any rights you have in your feedback so that we may use and allow others to use this feedback, without any restriction and without any payment to you.
THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE JAMBO APPLICATIONS, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.